Who We Are
Canada Jetlines Ltd. is a publicly traded company set to become Canada’s first ultra-low fare airline to serve the millions of Canadians living in underserved markets across the country with an alternative to the unreasonably high cost of air travel in Canada.
Jetlines will use the proven and profitable ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC) model which has enjoyed decades of success in every other industrialized region of the world where leisure travel passengers are offered air tickets at fraction of the prices currently available in Canada to create a whole new audience of passengers, along with a plan to retain them by demonstrating a “passion for service” unrecognizable in the current market. Click here to learn more about our model.
In order to meet the significant demand for low fares and direct flights, Jetlines will fly point to point across Canada and non-stop from Canada to the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean from 30+ secondary airports that offer better access, and cheaper prices combined with a more stress-free and comfortable travel experience.
With support from our partners at Boeing, InterVISTAS, and other industry specialists, Jetlines is currently developing a detailed route model and targets to begin commercial operations with six Boeing 737 aircraft within its first year. Jetlines recently gained unprecedented government support with the grant of a five-year Foreign Ownership Exemption Order allowing up to 49% foreign voting interests in Jetlines, an increase from the 25% that is otherwise permitted. This exemption has opened up avenues for financing and paved the way for Jetlines to pursue the value creating catalysts needed to move the Company towards initiating commercial passenger service targeted for 2018.
What We Stand For
Our philosophy is simple, we want to offer Canada affordable airfares with a passion for service. We want to offer a memorable travel experience at a great value. Our motto, “Flying Your Way”, is rooted in the model to provide the opportunity for customers to create their own personal travel experience.
This is an airline that will appeal to people who wish to save money when traveling by air; people who value low-base fares, convenience, great service, safety, and want the option to fly their way. By applying the proven ULCC model, not only will more Canadians fly more often, but a new market of Canadian travelers will emerge, comprised of people who:
- are not presently flying from Canadian airports due to high airfares;
- are not flying because of the lack of jet service from Canada’s secondary airports/local airports;
- are using American ULCC airlines, flying from airports located in border towns near the Canada-United States border; or
- are not flying to domestic or trans-border destinations because the service is not currently offered, or is offered only with multiple stops and connections.
- Safety and Reliability- safety is paramount at Jetlines, and reliability underscores all aspects of operations;
- Our People- hand-picked, professionally trained and customer-centric, delivering great customer experiences, building brand awareness and loyalty, and most importantly, earning repeat business; and
- Innovation- using innovation and technology to continuously drive customer satisfaction and corporate profitability, while reducing and controlling costs.
Our Customer Service Value Proposition:
- A high-touch customer-centric service level both in-flight and on-ground, a result of our focus on cabin attendant recruitment, training, management support and individual ‘empowerment’;
- Culturally diversified staff, including cabin attendants;
- Value added ‘up-sales’ and ancillary products that are made simple, clear and reasonable;
- A seamless and continuous in-flight service responding to customer wants and needs, with a range of ‘route specific’ products and services, true to the philosophy that ‘one size does not fit all’;
- An addition commission-based pay structure for all cabin attendants for on-board sales;
- A high cabin attendant presence in the cabin during the flight with increased accessibility for the passengers; and
- A goal to provide a simple and friendly customer experience